The District+ 8 is a comfortable, reliable electric city bike that features low-maintenance Shimano Nexus internal gearing. The powerful Bosch motor and battery make getting around town fast and fun, and the suspension fork and seatpost make for a smooth ride. Plus, it comes with all the utility features you need like mudguards, integrated lights and a rear rack.
You want a reliable electric bike for commuting and cruising around your city. You?re looking for one that's built with internal gearing, a powerful drive system, long-range battery and loads of integrated features.
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame that fully encases a 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery, a Bosch Performance Line Cruise (250 W, 65 Nm) motor for speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and an Intuvia controller. A dependable Shimano Nexus 5-speed internal hub designed for e-bikes, a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork with integrated front lights, a suspension seatpost, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, integrated rear lights, a rear rack with secure, easy-to-use MIK mounting system, mudguards, ergonomic grips and a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
District+ 8 is a comfortable, ultra low-maintenance electric bike that's designed for getting around your city. It has an upgraded Bosch motor for more torque, an internally-geared hub made specifically for e-bikes, and it comes with everything you need for daily riding.
- The internally-geared Shimano Nexus 5 hub is low-maintenance, easy to use and provides better, smoother shifts because it?s designed specifically for mid-drive e-bikes
- The Intuvia display is mounted in the centre of your handlebars for easy access to ride info and controls
- The Forklight 3.0 suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road and has integrated lights to illuminate your ride
- Packed with comfort-first features like a road-smoothing suspension seatpost and ergonomic grips
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It?s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric bike on a single charge, check out Bosch?s range calculator. We?ve auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, High-performance hydroformed alloy, internal cable routing, Motor Armour, post-mount disc, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Nexus C7000, 5-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc Shimano EM300, CenterLock, 160 mm // Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc Shimano EM300, CenterLock, 160 mm // Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|