A versatile floor pump that allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings
- Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large, stable base minimises tipping
- Easy to read 4? base-mounted gauge
- The base-mounted switch allows for easy transition between high-volume and high-pressure settings
- The high-volume setting allows for quick inflation
- The high-pressure setting allows for easy inflation as PSI increases
- Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
Both high-pressure and high-volume
Why buy a high-pressure or high-volume pump when you could have both? The high-volume setting is great for MTB and larger gravel tyres, and the high-pressure setting is ideal for road tyres.
Presta and Schrader valve-compatible
When connecting the pump to your Schrader or Presta valve, simply press down and the pump head will auto-select to the correct valve to pump up all your tyres.
Large base, large gauge
The large, stable base of the Dual Charger keeps the pump upright with huge gauge to see every PSI and Bar marking to the max PSI of 160 and dial in the exact pressure you need.
Durable steel construction and serviceable parts
The steel base and body mean that the Dual Charger will stand up to everyday use. If something does happen, we have replaceable internals to extend its life.
Hidden inside the pump handle, we included two recreation ball accessories to keep your floaties and football inflated.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!