High-value cycling shoes built for a simple, comfortable transition to clipped-in road riding
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Two secure hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- The PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index: 7 of 14
- Three-bolt and two-bolt SPD-style cleat compatible (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
A pair of secure hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability for a variety of foot shapes.
The simple synthetic upper design with perforations hugs your feet and offers great breathability.
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 7 of 14.
Trust the Truss
The PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding extra weight.
Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately, PN 558863)
Built for every ride
Offered in unisex si
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 70% Nylon 6 / 22% Glass Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 94% Polyurethane / 6% Mesh