Our most versatile, eco-conscious bike shorts with the added support of bibs, designed for riders seeking all-day comfort.
- bluesign® product and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® tested
- Elite inForm Chamois ? Form-fitting, dual-density pad with optimal balance of performance and comfort
- Lightweight, breathable fabric balances compression and comfort
- Low-profile bib straps with high elasticity prolong the life of the shorts
- Raw edge cuffed leg openings offer a comfortable, more flattering fit around legs
- Low-profile silicone leg grippers keep shorts secure
- UV protection 50+
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Made with love for you and the planet
The Circuit Shorts are a bluesign® product that?s been STANDARD 100 tested by OEKO-TEX®.
Elite inForm chamois
This form-fitting, dual-density pad provides an optimal balance of performance and comfort for rides up to 2.5 hours.
High-elasticity materials prolong the life of the straps and a low-profile design provides a seamless fit.
Raw-edge leg opening
A raw edge cuffed leg opening offers a comfortable, more flattering fit around the legs.
Get a grip
Low-profile silicone-printed leg grippers keep your shorts in place while you?re pedalling hard.
Circuit fabrics are built to help you shine while reducing your exposure risk by offering UV50+ protection.
Your guide to shorts
Never worn cycling s
How to care for your shorts
Caring for your shorts will prolong their life, keep you fresh and help eliminate odours to keep your ride partners happy. Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.