The Kinder MX24 only weighs 9.34kg making this one of the lightest bikes in the world for its price point and specification! Less weight helps smaller riders start easier, accelerate faster, and handle the bike with more control.
At Forme we are passionate about encouraging young ones to cycle more. The performance of a bike can often be the difference between a bike ride and actual cycling. The Kinder is designed to be light, have the best components and inspire confidence. With all key points considered, the Forme Kinder is arguably the lightest best performing kid?s bike on the market.
- Lightweight alloy frame & fork
- Easy change trigger type 8 speed gears
- Forme custom colour matching Sureshift shifter extender
- Size proportioned handlebar width and components
- Junior specific saddle length and width
- 20" lightweight wheels
- Weather-proof internal steering system
- Optimum pedal position (narrow Q-Factor)
- All round & grippy Kenda Small Block 8 tyres
Frame:Forme Alloy 6061
Fork: Forme Alloy 6061
Shifters: Microshift TS71, 8 Speed, Colour Matching Sureshift Shifter Extender
Rear Derailleur: Microshift M26, 8 Speed
Chainset: Alloy, Single Ring, 32T, 140mm
Cassette: Microshift CS-H082, 11-34T
Chain: KMC 8 Speed
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper, Cartridge Bearing
Brakes: Tektro V Brake
Handlebars: Forme Lightweight Alloy, 500mm
Headset: Alloy Integrated 1 1/8"
Grips: Forme Comfort Rubber
Stem: Forme Lightweight Alloy, 40mm
Saddle: Forme Junior Comfort
Seatpost: Forme Alloy, 27.2mm
Pedals: Forme Platform
Wheels: Forme Alloy 26H Quick Release
Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8, 24 x 1.5"