Go to the market. Go to the beach. Go and get coffee. The Townie® Go! 5i is an easy-to-use, fun-to-ride, pedal-assist e-bike with surprising power that'll make you want to go forever. With the Bosch Active Line Plus System and Electra's Flat Foot Technology®, climb hills and shorten distances with ease. It's impossible not to smile while riding a Townie Go!
Whether you ride every day or are just looking to get out and ride more, the Townie Go! 5i is up your alley. This new and improved version of one of our best-selling e-bikes helps you enhance your lifestyle and remove boundaries. Go further, go faster and go funner.
Powered by the Bosch Active Plus System with a 250 W mid-frame motor and 4 mode levels of support ? Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo ? no hill or distance will stand in your way. The new Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub is designed for e-bike motors, making it easier to control your output and battery life.
The Townie Go! 5i offers the best smileage in its class and features our patented Flat Foot Technology®, which provides absolute comfort and control. Studies show that e-bike riders ride three times more often and three times longer than traditional bike riders. So what are you waiting for? Get out and Go!
- This ride is streamlined and ready for customisations. Add a bag, basket or bell to make it your own.
- The PowerPack 500 battery and 4 AMP charger charges quickly to keep you going.
- Changing gears is intuitive and easy, even while pedalling uphill, so you can focus on the fun.
- The 26" puncture-resistant Schwalbe balloon tyres are comfy and smooth.
- Colour-matched mudguards keep you clean. while front and rear LED lighting keep you safe.
- A MIK rear rack helps carry everything you need with ease and style.
|Frame||Size 26"" wheel, UNI, Aluminium, 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Wheel Size||Front 26|
|Wheel Size||Rear 26|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Gears||HUB, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/optical display,|
|Front Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes // Tektro hydraulic disc brakes Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm Front/rear: 180 mm:, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes // Tektro hydraulic disc brakes Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm Front/rear: 180 mm:, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||UNBRANDED|