Verve+ 4 is an electric hybrid bike perfect for riders looking to go far and have fun on daily commutes, recreational rides and workouts. It's as rugged as it is sleek and features a powerful Bosch BES3 drive unit with smart system integration and four different battery options ranging from 545 Wh to 725 Wh for you to choose from. This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a suspension fork and seat post, wide, stable tyres and integrated lights.
You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go further, and you?re looking for one that's intuitive to use, built to last and has one of Bosch's most powerful motors. You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort and user-friendly features are important. You love ease-of-use, so a step-thru frame is essential for easily hopping on and off while you ride around town. You want a bike that doubles as an SUV.
A lightweight high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame with a lowstep geometry, a Bosch BES3 Performance Line Sport drive unit (250 Wh, 75 Nm) capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), your choice of 400 Wh, 500 Wh, 600 Wh or 800 Wh batteries that are easy to install and remove from the frame, smart system integration for use with the e-Bike Flow app and a Bosch Kiox controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, lights, and a rack and mudguards.
This bike is built for enjoyment and rugged durability on commutes, recreational rides and adventures. It features your choice of long-range battery, a powerful Bosch motor, an intuitive Kiox controller, a smart system for logging rides and mapping routes, and a road-smoothing suspension fork and seat post.
- Its new frame finds the balance between utility and aesthetics, with an integrated battery and cables that keeps things sleek and highly functional
- Bosch's powerful new BES3 Performance Line drive system (250 Wh, 75 Nm) offers smart integration for customisation and activity tracking in the eBike Flow app, and is easy use with the Kiox display
- The four battery options let you take control of your ride and keep your bike tuned to your commute and balanced with your budget
- A comfortable, upright riding position keeps you stable and makes handling smooth, while the large gear ratio keeps pedalling a breeze
- Smart system connectivity lets you track your activities, map routes, and get estimates on how far you can go on your charge.
|Frame||Size XS, WOMEN, Aluminium, High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, internal cable routing, Motor Armour, post-mount disc, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 27.5|
|Wheel Size||Rear 27.5|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steel steerer, 15x100mm thru axle, 63mm travel|
|Gears||NON, UNKNOWN, Unknown, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||UNKNOWN, Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed,|
|Front Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|