Roscoe 7 is a mid-fat trail hardtail for riders who favour a fun and lively ride. Confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels and plus-sized tyres, a plush suspension fork and a wide-range drivetrain with plenty of gears make Roscoe 7 stable enough for new riders and playful enough to make even the most experienced shredders smile.
You're new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or you're a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you're out riding with friends.
A strong aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tyres and a 120 mm RockShox Judy SL fork with a hydraulic lockout. It's equipped with a reliable SRAM 1x12 drive train with a wide range of gears for climbing, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post for room to get low on descents, corners and jumps.
When you're riding Roscoe 7, it doesn't matter if you're a first-timer or an off-road pro ? whatever your skill level, you're going to have fun. It's built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The fork?s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches
Built for fun
Roscoe is a confidence-inspiring trail hardtail with stable handling, robust parts and a longer-travel fork that gives you more control over bigger hits. Built to party with 1x drivetrains and dropper posts, these models are perfect for anyone who values fun over fast.
27.5 Plus traction
Better traction gives you more confidence. Roscoe's extra-wide 27.5 Plus tyres give you more grip and overall stability so you can roll over anything with confidence.
High tech frame
The Alpha Gold Aluminuum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. A tapered head tube gives you more precise, confident handling on the front end, while Boost 141 rear hub spacing gives you shorter chainstays for more nimble handling at the back.