A simple, compact pannier that's quickly installed or removed and includes a rain cover and several pockets for organisation.
- Securely mounts to a wide variety of rear racks via hook-and-loop straps and transit hook
- Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- The large cinchable compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading
- External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
- The durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use and includes a rain cover
- 9-litre capacity
Bontrager Town Single Pannier
The Bontrager Town Single Pannier is a simple, compact pannier that's quickly installed or removed and includes a rain cover and several pockets for organisation.
Securely mount to any rack
Ultra-versatile transit hooks and straps mount to nearly any rear rack for maximum #GoByBike fun.
Secure drawstring closure
A secure drawstring keeps your belongings secure throughout the trip and also easily adjusts to expand for whatever you're carrying.
In addition to the large main compartment, two smaller external pockets and compartments help you organise your gear and keep valuables safe inside each bag.
Rain? No problem.
If your ride takes you through wet weather, simply toss on the included rain cover to keep your bag and belongings dry until you reach your destination.
- Fasergehalt: 100% Polyurethane-coated Polyester
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!