A dual lock-on MTB grip with a unique finned texture that provides a secure, comfortable grip for your hands for added support and control.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- Dual-clamp with alloy core-lock design offers secure positioning for solid, predictable performance
- Available in both standard 130/130 and 90/130 SRAM TwistLoc-compatible designs
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter
A more sustainable grip
Thanks to our partnership with clean-tech recycling company Plastix, all Bontrager XR Trail MTB Grips feature a recycled core made from end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and other rigid plastics that could otherwise end up polluting our oceans.
Our alloy CoreLock clamp provides dual-clamp strength in a simple single-clamp design that maximises grip surface.
The grip?s unique finned texture conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable even on all day rides.
Partners for a better tomorrow
Trek is a founding member of NextWave, a cross-industry consortium of partner companies that are committed to keeping plastics in our economy and out of our oceans.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.