It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for an e-bike that combines powerful assistance and high-end aesthetics. You prefer to ride in an active position, and you also want sporty handling.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame with a fully-integrated 625 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery – the longest-range Bosch offers – a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 75 Nm) drive unit that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, and a Kiox controller. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano drive train, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an integrated front and rear lighting system, mudguards, a rear rack and stiff 27.5″ wheels with thru axles. Range Boost-compatible.
Why you’ll love it
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Compatible with Range Boost – an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride for longer, commute further and go on bigger adventures
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards and lights that run off the battery
The final word
This bike is made to be your daily companion. It has a powerful electric drive system, thoughtful design details and head-turning style. It’s also equipped with the longest-range battery Bosch makes, and you can add even more capacity with Range Boost.