It’s right for you if…
You want an adventure-hungry carbon gravel bike that can help you crush the toughest, longest rides – including epic races like Dirty Kanza, Land Run 100 and Trans Iowa. You also want the swift, precise and cable-free shifting of a wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels for extra comfort on rough terrain.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, a SRAM 1×12 wireless electronic drive train with a wide-range cassette, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels with wide 700×40 c gravel tyres that provide extra traction and stability, and a vibration-absorbing handlebar. Fits up to 45 c tyres.
Why you’ll love it
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- The XX1 AXS derailleur and wide-range cassette are built to withstand rugged mountain conditions, making them ultra capable on rough and varied gravel terrain
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- The horizontal sliding dropout makes it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed
The final word
This bike is built to stand up to the most gruelling gravel races and burliest all-road bikepacking adventures. It’s light, fast, comfortable and fitted with pro-level parts, like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels.