It’s right for you if…
You value the extra confidence that comes from durable, low-maintenance parts and loads of useful features, like wide, stable tyres, a suspension fork and lights that are powered by the dynamo hub.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with a comfortable, upright geometry, Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal gearing, an SR Suntour suspension fork, a front light powered by a 3.0-watt Dynamo hub, a rear light with stand-light feature that keeps it shining even when you’ve stopped, powerful Shimano roller brakes, mudguards, ergonomic grips, MIK-compatible rear rack and wide 40 c tyres with reflective sidewalls.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and capable of everything from leisurely cruises to weekday commutes
- The internally-geared Shimano Nexus hub is low-maintenance and easy to use
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a kickstand and a rear rack so you’re ready to ride right from the start
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- When your bike is dependable, you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the ride
The final word
Dependable, fun and low-maintenance. The internally-geared drive train even uses a dynamo hub to power your lights! Plus the suspension fork smooths out rough roads and powerful roller brakes deliver exceptional stopping power.