It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for a comfortable city bike with low-maintenance parts, so you can focus on what really matters: enjoying your ride. You also want lots of ride-ready features like wide, stable tyres, a suspension fork and lights that are powered by the dynamo hub.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with a comfortable upright geometry, a Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal hub, a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork with integrated light, a Shimano Nexus Dynamo front hub that powers your front light and a standlight feature that keeps the rear light shining even when you’ve stopped. Plus, a suspension seat post, Shimano roller brakes, mudguards, comfortable ergonomic grips, an adjustable stem, MIK-compatible rear rack and wide, stable 40c tyres with reflective sidewalls.
Why you’ll love it
- The suspension fork and seat post absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- The internally-geared Shimano Nexus hub is low-maintenance and easy to use
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a kickstand and a rear rack so you’re ready to ride right from the start
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and capable of everything from leisurely cruises to weekday commutes
- When your bike is dependable, you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the ride
The final word
The District 2 Equipped is designed for comfort and ease of use. This low-maintenance ride is fun, dependable and comes equipped with accessories for daily rides and commutes, like a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork, a rear rack, mudguards and wide, stable tyres.