The District+ 2 is right for you if…
You’re looking for a dependable and powerful electric city bike that makes it easy to carry a lot. You also want your e-bike to be low-maintenance and come equipped with all the gear you need to make daily riding simple and fun.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike is capable of carrying a lot and comes with everything you need to do so with confidence
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Bikes are the best way to get around town, and the District+ family makes city riding even more fun and worry-free
The tech you get
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, extra wide 50 c tyres for more stability and ergonomic grips. Plus, a child seat-approved rear rack capable of handling heavy loads, a sturdy front rack, double kickstand, steerer lock, mudguards, lights and a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
The final word
District+ 2 is a dependable electric city bike with a reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system and low-maintenance internal gearing. It’s designed to carry heavy loads safely, and comes with everything you need for daily riding so you can focus on doing more by bike.