You want a versatile, capable carbon bike with a super smooth ride that keeps you going strong on all-day adventures. It’s a great choice if you’re likely to ride in conditions where the added capability of wider tyres and disc brakes will make a big difference.
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed,
- A stable Endurance Geometry,
- Powerful flat-mount disc brakes and
- A full 2×11 Shimano 105 group set.
- A micro-adjust seat mast,
- mudguard mounts and
- Tubeless Ready wheels wrapped in wider 700×32 tyres.
- Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike’s capability and sleek look.
- This bike is super versatile, super smooth and equally suited to racing, club rides and all-day adventures on the open road
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
Carbon, comfort, capability. Domane SL 5 Disc is purpose-built for long rides with a carbon frame, stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed. You also get the added advantage of a higher-end Shimano 105 drive train and powerful disc brakes that let you run wider tyres.