It’s right for you if…
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable and confident over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a suspension fork with a lockout, a reliable drive train with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tyres that are grippy yet fast-rolling and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
Why you’ll love it
- The fork’s hydraulic lockout feature ensures you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth Tarmac, open it up on rougher trails
- It’s easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
The final word
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Tarmac? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and mudguard mounts, front suspension and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.