It’s right for you if…
You want all the advantages of a bike built to be the lightest in its class, with a wallet-friendly alloy frame that has the sleek looks and handling you’d expect only from a carbon frame. You also want the confident stopping power that disc brakes provide.
The tech you get
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology, an Émonda SL carbon fork that absorbs vibration from the road, internal cable routing in both the frame and fork, a full 2×11 Shimano 105 drive train for dependable shifting, powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes and tubeless-ready wheels.
Why you’ll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Émonda racing bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
The final word
The better performance of disc brakes, an advanced alloy frame that looks and performs like carbon, and a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain give this race-ready ride an incredible amount of versatility.