It’s right for you if…
You love to fly up climbs, ride off the front and win every sprint. You want the lightest, fastest road bike we make, plus the performance advantage of an electronic drive train’s quick, precise shifting.
The tech you get
An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, a 2×11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train, lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
Why you’ll love it
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g and rides like a dream
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SLR platform ever – on flats and climbs alike
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
The final word
This bike flies up any climb. It’s aerodynamic for more free speed, but doesn’t sacrifice the amazing lightweight ride quality that Émonda is known for. It also has an electronic drive train so you’ll never miss a shift again.