It’s right for you if…
You want an aero carbon road bike that’s insanely light, fast, and fun to ride. You also want an electronic drive train that’s completely wireless, programmable and precise.
The tech you get
An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, a 2×12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train, lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem, a SRAM Force AXS power meter and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
Why you’ll love it
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g and rides like a dream
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start.
The final word
This bike flies up any climb. It’s aerodynamic for more free speed, but doesn’t sacrifice the amazing lightweight ride quality that Émonda is known for. The wireless electronic drive train delivers precise, reliable shifts and it comes with a power meter.