It’s right for you if…
You want to ride year-round, even when it’s snowing, and you’re looking for a fat tyre bike that gives you extraordinary capability and traction at a great value.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, a Bontrager Haru carbon fork, a wide-range Shimano Deore 1×10 drive train, SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement and extra-grippy, studdable Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR tyres.
Why you’ll love it
- Farley 5 is the perfect bike for breaking into the winter shredding scene without breaking the bank
- The stability and traction of super wide tyres make you a more confident rider on any trail
- It’s a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all-year long
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry – run it long for stability or shorter for nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
The final word
Fat bikes are ridiculously fun. They’re grippy and stable, but the best part about ’em is that they get you outside in more seasons. If you’re looking for a fun alternative to riding the roads or training through the winter, you won’t find better value than Farley 5.