Raining cats and dogs? That doesn’t keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
- A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power,
- Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft,
- Mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn’t have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer’s market to do the weekly shop
- It’s easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.