It’s right for you if…
You find yourself heading out for longer rides more frequently, and want a great-looking bike that’s fast, comfortable and fully equipped with the accessories you need on everyday rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and a wide-range 18-speed Shimano drive train that’s great for conquering hills. Plus, it’s decked out with front and rear lights, mudguards, a rear rack, puncture-resistant tyres and a vibration-absorbing handlebar with ergonomic grips.
Why you’ll love it
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you’re ready to ride right from the start
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn’t have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer’s market to do the weekly shop
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
The final word
FX 3 Disc Equipped is your go-to ride for getting around town and working out. It’s smooth, fast and has a performance drivetrain like a road bike. Plus, it comes with pretty much everything but a helmet, so you’ll find yourself relying on your bike more for all kinds of trips.