It’s right for you if…
You’re more than a casual singletrack rider. You put in long miles on the trail, show up to race and want the speed, efficiency and light weight of a carbon cross country bike with IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100 mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with a plush DebonAir spring and remote lockout, a lighter-weight wide-range Shimano SLX drive train, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and tubeless 29″ Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
Why you’ll love it
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn’t get beaten up by trail chatter
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it’s also going to hold up through everyday training rides
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The remote lockout lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars
The final word
This bike can compete with the very best hardtails out there. You get fatigue-fighting IsoSpeed with parts upgrades that save weight and give you better handling. If you want to rock the local race scene and rack up serious mileage, Procaliber 9.6 is a great choice.