It’s right for you if…
You’re a trail veteran and a regular at your local XC races. You want parts upgrades that make you faster, like lighter carbon wheels and a wider-range drive train that saves your legs on the steepest climbs.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with a Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper and a remote lockout, an extra-wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drive train, hydraulic disc brakes, fast 29″ Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels and a carbon seat post.
Why you’ll love it
- Carbon frame, carbon wheels and carbon seatpost spec’d for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn’t get beaten up by trail chatter
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Carbon rims save rolling weight so you can go faster with less effort
- The new SRAM GX Eagle drive train gives you an extra-low climbing gear that saves energy over the long haul
The final word
An awesome bike for serious racers. The upgraded fork and carbon wheels give you big weight savings for a faster ride.