It’s right for you if…
You’re new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or you’re a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you’re out riding with friends.
The tech you get
A strong aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tyres and a 120 mm RockShox Judy SL fork with a hydraulic lockout. It’s equipped with a reliable SRAM 1×12 drive train with a wide range of gears for climbing, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post for room to get low on descents, corners and jumps.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork’s Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it’s lighter than a coil spring
- The fork’s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches
The final word
When you’re riding Roscoe 7, it doesn’t matter if you’re a first-timer or an off-road pro – whatever your skill level, you’re going to have fun. It’s built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.