It’s right for you if…
You’re out to win and you’re looking for the aero advantage other triathlon bikes simply can’t provide. You understand fit is a crucial part of going fast and you want a bike that’s infinitely customisable to your perfect aero position.
The tech you get
Lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, drag-reducing Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) tube shaping, Speed Concept full foil carbon fork, full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain with Dura-Ace bar end shifters, Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brake set, fully integrated handlebar and stem, Bontrager Hilo Comp triathlon-specific saddle for an aggressive and aero position, and aerodynamic Bontrager Aeolus Comp OCLV Carbon TLR wheels.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s a triathlon superbike that’s proven to be the fastest in the wind tunnel
- PRs are for breaking, and Speed Concept is the bike designed to put you closer to whatever goal you’ve set for yourself, whether that’s a faster bike split or a new speed record
- Make it yours: it’s fully customisable through Project One
- Speed Concept is easy to adjust and comes in an extended size range, which means that every rider can find their fastest, most dialled fit
- Easy build, easy travel: fast assembly makes it easier to travel to races
The final word
When you ride Speed Concept, you’re gonna go fast.A lightweight carbon frame, aero tube shaping, carbon wheels and an 11-speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain mean speed and efficiency where it counts. Triathletes, time trialists, general speed demons – this one’s for you.