It’s right for you if…
You want to ride what the pros ride and you want to win. You’re looking for a bike that’s built for shocking speed and capability on even the hardest cross country courses, and comes decked out with light, fast upgrades on everything from the fork to the drivetrain.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60 mm of travel, a 100 mm FOX Performance 32 Step-Cast fork and Trek’s exclusive IsoStrut FOX Performance shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, dual remote suspension lockout, a Shimano XT 1×12 drive train and Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon wheels with 108-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement.
Why you’ll love it
- Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tunable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- Shimano XT delivers smooth, precise shifting with just a light touch of the lever
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
The final word
Supercaliber 9.8 is an efficient and capable cross-country race bike trimmed with an upgraded, high-performance parts spec. It’s everything you love about a hardtail plus the added capability of IsoStrut – our exclusive integrated shock.