It’s right for you if…
You’ve set your sights on endurance racing, and want every lightweight and performance advantage. You’re looking for an efficient yet trail-capable rig that’s fast on flats, soaks up rough terrain and keeps you going mile after brutal mile.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line 120 mm Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast Float fork with FIT4 damper, 115 mm of rear travel with a Fox Factory Float shock and a 1×12 SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Plus, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, Bontrager Kovee Pro OCLV Carbon handlebars and SRAM Level Ultimate brakes with carbon levers.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s the ultimate endurance racing bike – light, capable and trimmed with high-performance components
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension set-up that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- Make it yours: it’s fully customisable through Project One
The final word
The Top Fuel 9.9 is built for speed and capability on any terrain, but its efficient, short-travel design excels in endurance events. An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension and carbon components come together for a nimble and insanely fun ride at any distance.